SRI RAMA KRISHNA INTERNATIONAL is committed to safeguard your privacy online.
- Any information provided shall be at your own risk and the Trust does not take any liability to protect the misuse of the same.
- 1. The Trust collects the email addresses of the prospective members who communicate with us via E-
- 3. The Trust does not take or seek to disclose or take any commercial benefit of the provided information.
- 4. Your information may be required to report to Government or its instrumentalities or enforcing agencies on a need basis.
- 5. The Trust shall however take utmost care that the same is done after complete and proper verification.
- 6. It may be possible that the provided information shall be investigated in case of any fraud or any other kind of criminal activity.
- 7. The Trust shall share your personal information with all the Trustees or the concerned people for best results.
- 8. The Trust does not share, trade, sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
The Trust has reasonable security measures in place to protect the misuse, loss and alteration of the information under our control.
However, while the Trust tries its best to protect the information, we cannot warrant, ensure or undertake total and complete security of the information as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally or completely secure.
Thus any information you provide to the Trust, you do so at your own risk.
The Trust reserves the right, at any time, to add, update, modify or change this Policy to reflect any kind of changes to the way in which we treat your personal information or in response to the changes in law.
The Trust will post all changes to this Policy on its Website- www.sriseva.org. Any such updates, changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site.
You are expected that you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to carefully review this Policy from time to time, so that you are aware of any changes.
If you do not agree with the Policy and the practices of the Trust, do not view, access or use any part of the Site.
For any kind of information, or if you have any concerns or queries regarding this Policy, or you wish to lodge a complaint with us, you may contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note: If your communication is sensitive, you may contact us by postal mail or telephone.